|Get ready to experience a revolution in tower defense that will send you spinning. Unstoppable Gorg challenges you to defend the solar system from fearsome aliens by sending satellites into orbit.|
Unlike other tower defense games, in Unstoppable Gorg you can move your towers by rotating the orbits that surround planets, moons and space stations.
Unstoppable Gorg is a lovingly crafted homage to vintage sci - fi films from the 1950s. Flying saucers, rubbery aliens, dodgy effects, it's got it all. The game's story scenes were shot on film using models, miniatures and live action actors and then edited together with genuine archive footage to create a classic sci - fi experience that is out of this world.
- Take on the Gorg in more than 40 challenging levels of revolutionary tower defense action.
- Satellites in orbit replace the towers and grid layout used in other tower defense games.
- Move your satellites around their orbits to create the best defense for each wave.
- Experience a thrilling story inspired by the classic sci - fi films of the 1950s.
- Glorious 3D graphics and effects for added impact.
|System:||Windows XP (SP3+), Windows Vista, Windows 7|
|Procesor:||2.0GHz Intel P4 lub 1.6GHz AMD Athlon 64|
|Grafika:||256MB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 6600 lub ATI Radeon X700, DirectX 9.0|
|Dysk:||co najmniej 2GB wolnego miejsca|
|Dźwięk:||karta kompatybilna z DirectX|