|It's the new millennium. Civilization is near collapse and the world economy is in chaos. Deadly viruses ravage the earth, terrorism runs rampant. From this maelstrom of violence, an ancient conspiracy bent on world domination emerges from the shadows of legend. No one believes they exist. No one but you.|
As an anti-terrorist agent you must travel the globe, develop your skills and build a network of allies to counteract the evolving threat. Employ stealth, strategy or action where appropriate in each mission. Question Everything. Trust No One.
- Real role-playing from an immersive 3D, first-person perspective.
- The game includes action, character interaction and problem solving.
- Realistic, recognizable locations. Many of the locations are built from actual blueprints of real places set in a near future scenario.
- A game filled with people rather than monsters. This creates empathy with the game characters and enhances the realism of the game world.
- Rich character development systems: Skills, augmentations, weapon and item selections and multiple solutions to problems ensure that no two players will end the game with similar characters.
- Multiple solutions to problems and character development choices ensure a varied game experience.
- Talk, fight or use skills to get past obstacles as the game adapts itself to your style of play.
- Strong storyline: Built on "real" conspiracy theories, current events and expected advancements in technology. If it's in the game, someone, somewhere believes it.
|System:||Windows 95, Windows 98|
|Procesor:||300MHz Intel P2|
|Grafika:||karta ze wspomaganiem 3D, DirectX 7.0a|
|Dysk:||co najmniej 150MB wolnego miejsca|
|Dźwięk:||karta kompatybilna z DirectX 7.0a|