|XIII Century: Death or Glory|
|As one of the famous military leaders of the 13th Century, gamers are able to test their steel against the neighboring nations and carve their names into history.|
Among the playable factions are the English, the French, the Mongols, the Germans and Kievan Rus' (Russians). The game consists of 5 campaigns which cover the most well-known battles of that period.
XIII Century: Death or Glory features large-scale battles, with thousands of units located on a battlefield at the same time, and offers players a chance to test their skills as military leaders in medieval Europe.
XIII Century: Death or Glory thoroughly reconstructs not only units and their behavior during a fight, but such important features as setting and landscape of a battlefield.
- Over 30 battles in 5 campaigns.
- Famous battles that changed the face of medieval
- Europe Additionally the game includes several battles, which have never been featured in PC games before
- Historical reconstruction.
- Real conditions of renowned battles such as landscape, time of day and weather conditions are taken into account
- Authentic heraldry of European aristocracy.
- Dozens of unit types
- National specialty of troops Weapons, arms and equipment of knights are made using historical documents and specifications
- Unique battle system taking into account 80 parameters and characteristics, which allow complete authenticity of medieval battle on the unit level
- State-of-the-art shader graphics with astonishing level of refinement and veracity
- LAN and Internet multiplayer
|System:||Windows 2000, Windows XP (SP2+), Windows Vista|
|Procesor:||2.4GHz Intel Pentium lub AMD Athlon 2000+ (zalecany 3.2GHz Intel P4 lub AMD Athlon 3000+)|
|Pamięć:||512MB RAM (zalecane 2GB RAM)|
|Grafika:||128MB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 5200 lub ATI Radeon 9200 (zalecana NVIDIA GeForce 7900 lub ATI Radeon X1900)|
|Dysk:||co najmniej 3GB wolnego miejsca|