|Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Soulstorm|
|Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Soulstorm is the third and final expansion to the genre - defining and critically - acclaimed RTS, Dawn of War.|
In Soulstorm, two new armies are introduced, raising the total number of playable armies in Dawn of War to an unprecedented count of nine while also adding additional units to all existing factions. The revolutionary meta - game that was introduced in Dark Crusade is further expanded to an interplanetary scale, allowing players to battle across a star system. Combined with its sister products, Soulstorm makes Dawn of War the largest and most detailed RTS ever released.
- Two New Armies - Two new armies open up a world of strategic and story possibilities. Raising the total number of available armies in Dawn of War to nine, these two new factions fight with a new resource derived from the souls of the faithful and the fallen.
- Sisters of Battle - The Chamber Militant of the Emperor's Holy Inquisition. Limited in numbers but incredibly powerful, the Sisters of Battle are second only to the Space Marines in terms of sheer fighting prowess. Ranging from the Sisters Repentia with their devastating ceremonial eviscerators to the awe - inspiring Penitent Engine, the Sisters of Battle are truly a power to be feared.
- Dark Eldar - Twisted and corrupt cousins of the Eldar, these terrifying raiders from the furthest reaches of the Webway are feared and hated by all. Their incredible speed and reliance on close quarter combat, stunning and poisoning abilities allows them to quickly strike an enemy and be gone before reinforcements can arrive.
- New Air Units - Strategic warfare in the 41st Millennium gains a whole new dimension as each army gains new air units to rain death from the skies.
- Brutal Domination - Wage war across an entire solar system as the metagame map introduced in Dark Crusade is expanded to an interplanetary scale. Liberate, enslave, or destroy entire worlds as you unleash your armies fury across the galaxy. Players will now strive to conquer an entire solar system with multiple planets and moons to be conquered - in total 34 maps are available to the player (25 for DC).
- Enhanced Customization - Customize your hero's weapons, items and abilities as he grows in power and personalize your army's insignias, colors, banners and names. Earn and unlock achievements and medals as you prove your superiority online.
|System:||Windows 2000, Windows XP|
|Procesor:||1.8GHz Intel P3 lub AMD Athlon XP (zalecany 2.4GHz Intel P4 lub podobny)|
|Pamięć:||256MB RAM (zalecane i wymagane dla 8 graczy 512MB RAM)|
|Grafika:||32MB RAM, karta AGP ze wsparciem T&L (zalecana 64MB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 3 lub ATI Radeon 8500), DirectX 9.0c|
|Dysk:||co najmniej 4.5GB wolnego miejsca|
|Dźwięk:||karta kompatybilna z DirectX 9.0b|