|Transport Giant: Gold Edition|
|This is the year 1850. It's an age of radical change and new departures. The era of mass production and mass transportation has just begun. The resourceful entrepreneur has plenty of opportunities.|
It's a time to build empires with just a little capital and a clever business idea. New manufacturing plants are springing up everywhere. The world craves goods of every kind. Towns are growing at a breathtaking rate. But how to get the goods to the customers? How can workers get to the plants? Who will haul the vast amounts of raw materials?The time is ripe for a big and powerful haulage firm.
Industry transportation in particular is getting out of hand and conventional methods just can't cope anymore. Invest your little starting capital wisely, buy modern vehicles, and slowly build up a growing enterprise.
Present yourself in a favourable light to your customers, and oust your opponents from the market. You'll need all your know-how and your skills to survive two centuries of changing economic tides and changing demands.
For a start, steam locomotives might do, but later on you'll have to replace them with monorails or even superconductor trains.
- A highly rich and easy-to-grasp simulation that allows total control over the transportation cycle.
- Through captivating campaigns for Europe or the USA, set up transport routes complete with infrastructure and try to become a transportation magnate !
- Over 130 vehicles (trains with up to 64 wagons, monorails, superconductor trains, lorries, ships, aeroplanes and helicopters), over 60 different products and industries, Over 500 different building...
- Detailed 3D graphics, life-like scenarios, changing seasons, Changing economic situations.
- Easy an intuitive interface and adjustable difficulty levels.
|System:||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
|Procesor:||500MHz Intel P3 lub podobny|
|Grafika:||16MB, karta ze wspomaganiem 3D, DirectX 8.0|
|Dźwięk:||karta kompatybilna z DirectX 8.0|