|Traffic Giant: Gold Edition|
|"Traffic Giant" follows on from "Industry Giant". The player manages the public transport system running between various towns. His job is to establish and maintain routes of transportation. |
Two gaming styles offer completely different gameplay:The first is to play the successful entrepreneur, whose main objective is to achieve maximum profits. The otheris to play the role of the government official in charge of public transport, whose main concern is the wellbeingof his citizens and, obviously, the citizens' votes in the next election.
A number of special events add to the atmosphere of the game and keep it interesting: Try coping with the trafficgenerated by the World Cup Final!
- Two entirely different game modes for long playability.
- Interesting campaigns and endless games: intelligent computer opponents for exciting games.
- A real wealth of content: over 1,000 vehicles, enormous cities with as many as 40,000 inhabitants, over 500 different buildings.
- Easy-to-grasp gameplay thanks to a clearly presented interface and a comprehensive statistics system.
- A stunning realism: discover life-like cities and experience realistically functioning town traffic with thousands of vehicles and pedestrians.
- Multiplayer mode allowing the players to play either with oragainst each other.
|System:||Windows 95, Windows 98|
|Procesor:||266MHz Intel P2|
|Grafika:||2MB, 800x600 (zalecana 1024x768), DirectX 7.0|