|Titan is an innovative block breaker in which you control a cube at the center of the screen that allows you to move a ball in all directions and destroy the bricks. In this game, it is not reflexes that count because you are inside an enclosed arena and the ball cannot get out.|
It is brainpower and strategy that will carry the day. In each arena, different surprises and riddles await you ... you will have to try to understand how to get out and, above all, how to avoid the traps. Some bricks can be destroyed by the ball, others by your pod. Teleporters allow you to navigate from one zone to another, the ice makes you slide, while mortal robot - pods try to hunt you down and traps try to destroy you ...
- 80 diabolical levels from the original game
- A captivating futuristic universe
- Superb 3D environments
- An original gameplay offering varied situations (clear a passage for the ball by breaking the blocks with the racket, use teleporters, and much more ...)
- 8 different universes offering their own specific traps and gameplay subtleties (Prison, Techno, Forest, Ice, Water, Air, Fire, Alien)
- With two difficulty levels, normal and original, this version offers the same conditions as the original game (speed, number of lives), with the added advantage of being able to save your progress.
- 2 camera positions (close - up and distant)
- 2 camera angles (overhead view, the same as for the original TITAN, and perspective view)
- 3 different types of gameplay: keyboard / mouse / joystick.
|System:||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7|
|Procesor:||1.0GHz Intel Core2 Duo|
|Dźwięk:||karta kompatybilna z DirectX|