|The Secrets of Atlantis|
|1937. Howard Brooks, young aeronautical engineer, returns from a conference in Germany. On board the Hindenburg Zeppelin taking him to New York, Howard is attacked by members of an occult sect. He soon learns that these evildoers covet the mysterious secret of a forgotten civilization of which, it seems, he is the heir. |
Convinced that Howard has a key element of their research, they decide to set a trap for him. Caught up by his past, Howard sets out on an adventure that leads him, by turns, to fascinating locations: Macao, an Indian Palace, a temple in Mesopotamia, the Empire State Building in New-York. Each location has its own culture, landscape and secrets.
- A thrilling quest, full of risks and surprises: go in quest of the lost Continent and make discoveries that go beyond imagination!
- Fascinating environments that take you out yourself: on board the Zeppelin, visit dreamlike destinations as New York, Mesopotamia, India or China!
- A unique cinematographic approach, thanks to a graphic treatment inspired by films of the 30's, that will plunge you into an absorbing atmosphere.
- About 30 characters with a strong personality that could surprise you at any time.
- Dozens of puzzles that call for your logical mind, for hours of fun!
- A total immersion thanks to unique musics and mini ingame cinematics illustrating the characters' actions when you solve a puzzle.
|System:||Windows 98SE, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
|Grafika:||32MB RAM, DirectX 9.0c|
|Dysk:||co najmniej 2GB wolnego miejsca|
|Dźwięk:||karta kompatybilna z DirectX|