|Steel Armor: Blaze of War|
|"Steel Armor: Blaze of War" is an authentic and dynamic tank simulator. Combats take place in Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan and Angola during war confl icts of 1981, 1984 and 1987.|
Player is to successfully accomplish battles in 4 historical operations on 60 square km. of battle area, manage Soviet, Iran, Iraq and Angola sides of the confl ict.
"Steel Armor: Blaze of War" gives player an opportunity to drive battle tanks as driver and engineer, to organize tank attacks as gun layer and manage the crew of one of the two legendary tanks of that period - Soviet T-62 and American M60A1.
- Dynamic campaigns with historical missions
- Large-scale tactical battles with real tanks, APCs, artillery, aviation and infantry
- Destructible environment and interactive landscape: ability to dig craters and trenches in real-time
- Realistic physics
- Detailed after-battle statistics that let player evaluate results of attacks and received damages
- Level Editor and mode-building utilities
- Detailed encyclopedia of battle machinery.
|System:||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7|
|Procesor:||2.4GHz Intel Pentium lub AMD Athlon 2000 (zalecany 3.0GHz Intel PD lub AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200)|
|Pamięć:||512MB RAM (zalecane 1.5GB RAM)|
|Grafika:||128MB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 6600 lub ATI Radeon 9500 (zalecana 256MB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 7600 lub ATI Radeon X1600), DirectX 9.0|
|Dysk:||co najmniej 2GB wolnego miejsca|
|Dźwięk:||karta kompatybilna z DirectX 9.0|