|Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory|
|The year is 2008. Citywide blackouts... stock exchange sabotage... electronic hijacking of national defense systems... this is information warfare, which has become the most dangerous threat to global stability.|
To prevent these attacks, you must infiltrate deep into hostile territory and aggressively collect critical intelligence, closer than ever to enemy soldiers. You are Sam Fisher, the NSA's most elite black - ops agent. To achieve your mission you will operate undetected, kill at close - range, attack with your combat knife, shoot with the modular SC20K rifle, and use radical suppression techniques such as the inverted neck break.
Work alone, or enjoy the thrill of cooperative multiplayer infiltration missions, where teamwork is the ultimate weapon. The new co - operative maps in Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory require players to work together to accomplish crucial intelligence - gathering objectives that are directly related to the plot of the single - player game.
Pairs of operatives must develop trust and be willing to depend on one another as they use a host of new gadgets and team - based maneuvers to infiltrate enemy strongholds and help Sam Fisher defuse escalating conflicts around the world. In tandem, the operatives will help each other complete tasks such as scaling walls too high to climb alone, reaching pipes too high for one person and keeping watch while hacking enemy computers.
Created to support online, System Link or split - screen game sessions, the specifically - designed, unique maps emphasize stealth gameplay based on shadow detection and AI stimulus, and will force players to attain a new level of strategic coordination using a headset and microphone, or talking each other through the tension from opposite ends of the sofa. A special co - op knife challenge mode offers additional ways for players to collaborate and further enhances replayability. Graphically rich, with impressive use of shadow, light, animations, physics and sound technology, the cooperative maps will push the limits of online play and reaffirm the Splinter Cell franchise's position as the leader in multiplayer innovation.
- EXCLUSIVE CLOSE RANGE KILLS: From knife attacks to athletic hand - to - hand kills such as inverted neck breaks, dramatic ledge throws and other new moves
- CO - OP STEALTH: Play online or offline multiplayer with a friend and coordinate your infiltration in an all new multiplayer challenge
- REAL WEAPONS OF TOMORROW: The most complete arsenal of weapons and gadgets from the knife to the modular SC20K rifle
- AMAZING REPLAYABILITY: Totally open level design with multi - paths and optional secondary objectives
- ULTIMATE CHALLENGE: Intelligent enemies that make your mission more risky as you must get closer to them than ever before
- HIGH - RISK MISSIONS: Steal sensitive documents from under the nose of your enemies, takeout a terrorist surrounded by his bodyguards...
- AS GOOD AS REAL: Never - before - seen graphics technology offers the best visuals ever seen on any console. Advanced physics engine allows rag doll physics, particle effects and perfect interaction with the environment
- THRILLING SCENARIO: In - game gut wrenching sequences and gripping plot with multiple twists and turns
- VERSUS MULTIPLAYER LEVELS: Compete as teams of Shadow Net Spies or Argus Mercenaries in Pandora - style competitive levels. Enjoy new cooperative maneuvers andinteractions, gadgets and weapons, hand - to - hand combat actions, additional ways to taunt adversaries, and three game modes (scenario, disk hunt and deathmatch), as well as dynamic, evolving environments with elements like destructible walls and actionable triggers that directly affect gameplay
|System:||Windows 2000, Windows XP|
|Procesor:||1.4GHz Intel P3 lub AMD Athlon|
|Grafika:||64MB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 3 lub ATI Radeon 8500, DirectX 9.0c|
|Dysk:||co najmniej 4GB wolnego miejsca|
|Uwaga:||gra może nie funkcjonować na systemach Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8|