|Splinter Cell: Blacklist - Deluxe Edition|
|The Splinter Cell: Blacklist - Deluxe Edition contains all the essential items for fans to become Sam Fisher and stop the escalating Blacklist attacks. In addition to the Splinter Cell: Blacklist game, this edition contains unlockable content: the Dead Coast and Billionaires maps, extra gear, suits and weapons !|
- Single and multiplayer coop maps: Dead Coast and Billionaire's Yacht
- Unlockable gear:
- 5 pieces of gear: Gold and Amber goggles, Ghost Boots, Armoured Boots and Tactical Gloves
- 5 suits: The Elite Digital Ghillie Suit, Spy Suit, Mercenary Suit, Upper Echelon Suit and Eclipse Suit
- 5 weapons: VSS Sniper Rifle, M1014 Tactical Shotgun, 416 Assault Rifle, F40 Pistol and Crossbow
The United States has a military presence in two - thirds of countries around the world, and some of them have had enough. A group of terrorists calling themselves The Engineers have had enough and initiate a terror ultimatum called the Blacklist - a deadly countdown of escalating attacks on U.S. interests.
Special operative Sam Fisher is now the leader of the newly formed 4th Echelon: a clandestine unit that answers solely to the President of the United States. Together, they must hunt down The Engineers by any means necessary, and stop the Blacklist countdown before it reaches zero.
- Operate Without Restrictions: Sam is back in his tactical suit and goggles, and he's more lethal and agile than ever. Granted the freedom to do whatever it takes to stop the Blacklist, Sam flies from exotic locales to U.S. cities as he races against the clock to find out who's behind this devastating threat. Thrilling gameplay is enhanced by full performance capture, creating a highly cinematic player experience.
- Own Your Play Style: Splinter Cell Blacklist builds on the stealth roots of the franchise, while exploring new directions to embrace the realms of action and adventure. Players can define their personal play styles and be rewarded for those choices.
- Ghost players want to remain undetected. They analyze and plan the best way to make it happen. They are the perfect spy.
- Assault players rely on instincts and frontal blow to deal with a situation. They are about open fire.
- Panther players look for lethality in the most efficient and silent way. They are all about surgical strike.
- Tools of the Trade: Take down The Engineers by using new gadgets such
as the upgraded Snake Cam and Micro - trirotor Drone. Splinter Cell: Blacklist is also bringing back fan-favorites like the Sticky Shocker and the brutal, curved Karambit knife. Fans of stealth will be happy to make the most of Sam's sneaking abilities to abduct and carry enemies, while Killing In Motion allows the player to strike with surgical precision by marking and executing multiple enemies in one fluid motion.
- Build a New Echelon: Sam is building a whole new Echelon unit; his team, his way. Anna "Grim" Grimsdottir is his technical operations manager, CIA operative Isaac Briggs brings additional firepower, and resident hacker Charlie Cole rounds out the crew. 4th Echelon is a fully mobile ops unit with unlimited resources and cutting - edge technology aboard the repurposed stealth airliner, the Paladin.
- Enjoy a Fully Integrated Experience Sam and his team are aware of terrorist attacks in real time thanks to the Strategic Mission Interface (SMI). The SMI allows 4th Echelon to receive data about mission objectives while on the move. It also serves as the hub for all game content, including cooperative and adversarial modes. With the SMI, players can take advantage of the universal game economy system that allows players to fully customize and upgrade Sam, his suit, goggles, weapons, the Paladin and much more.
|System:||Windows XP (SP3+), Windows Vista (SP2+), Windows 7 (SP1+), Windows 8|
|Procesor:||2.13GHz Intel Core2 Duo E6400 lub podobny|
|Grafika:||512MB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 lub ATI Radeon HD 3870 (zalecana NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760), Shader Model 4.0, DirectX 9.0c|
|Dysk:||co najmniej 24GB wolnego miejsca|
|Dźwięk:||karta kompatybilna z DirectX|
|Uwaga:||gra współpracuje z kontrolerami Xbox 360, Razer Onza, Logitech F310, F510 Rumble, F710 Wireless, Saitek Cyborg P3600, obsługiwane są wymienione systemy w wersjach 32-bit i 64-bit|