|Spec Ops: The Line|
|It's been 6 months since Dubai was wiped off the map by a cataclysmic sandstorm. Thousands of lives were lost, including those of American soldiers sent to evacuate the city. Today, the city lies buried under sand, the world's most opulent ruin.|
Now, a mysterious radio signal is picked - up from Dubai, and a Delta Recon Team is sent to infiltrate the city. Their mission is simple: Locate survivors and radio for Evac. What they find is a city in the grip of war. To save Dubai, they'll have to find the man at the heart of its madness - Col. John Konrad.
- A new portrayal of the military shooter experience with twisting narrative uncertainties.
- Action packed 3rd Person Shooter gameplay provides an up - close and personal view into the brutality and emotion within the combat.
- Command an intelligent and powerful squad of Delta-Force soldiers in a dangerous and unpredictable combat zone.
- Cross "The Line" in a mature story that explores the dark side of war, where there are no bright outcomes, only bad or worse choices.
- Unique Dubai setting strikes the imagination and transports players to a larger - than - life playground for vertical gameplay and stunning visuals.
- Sand - filled Dubai provides new gameplay experiences including sand avalanches, and powerful, disorienting sandstorm combat.
|System:||Windows XP (SP3+), Windows Vista, Windows 7|
|Procesor:||2.0GHz Intel Core2 Duo lub AMD Athlon 64 X2 (zalecany 2.4GHz Quad Core)|
|Pamięć:||2GB RAM (zalecane 3GB RAM)|
|Grafika:||256MB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 8600 lub ATI Radeon HD 2600XT (zalecana 512MB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 9800GTX lub ATI Radeon HD 4850), DirectX 9.0|
|Dysk:||co najmniej 6GB wolnego miejsca (zalecane 10GB wolnego miejsca)|
|Dźwięk:||karta kompatybilna z DirectX|
|Uwaga:||połączenie internetowe niezbędne przy instalacji|