|Runaway: The Dream of the Turtle|
|Runaway definitively marked a major comeback for adventure games by being a huge commercial success. And now Brian and Gina are back in another exciting adventure which will wow the public in the same way as the first opus.|
Pendulo, the Madrid game development studio, has been working on this new adventure for three years. Special care has been taken over in - game graphics, which can be seen as a tribute to the great tradition of adventure games. The graphics combine highly detailed 2D backgrounds with 3D objects and characters, as seen in today's animated movies. Humour is still be part of the journey and the music is trendy, which should remind players of the fantastic sound - track found on the first opus.
Moreover, the characters, the story and the numerous intrigues riddles are on a par with the graphics and they will no doubt ensure that Brian, Gina and their parents gain a place in every adventurers' heart.
- The sequel of the fabulous adventures of Brian Basco and Gina Timmings.
- Discover 6 great chapters of an unforgettable adventure containing many surprises !
- Overall quality on a par with the big names in cinema and animated movies. The combination of 2D and 3D delivers a unique graphical experience.
- Up - to - date, comic dialogue in the same vein as "Runaway - A Road Adventure".
- An original soundtrack specially selected by Runaway artists.
|System:||Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
|Procesor:||1.6GHz Intel P4 lub AMD Athlon 1600+|
|Pamięć:||128MB RAM (dla Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista 256MB RAM)|
|Grafika:||32MB RAM, min. 1024x768, 16-bit, DirectX 9.0|
|Dysk:||co najmniej 3GB wolnego miejsca|
|Dźwięk:||karta kompatybilna z DirectX 9.0|