|Republic: The Revolution|
|Following the fall of the mighty Soviet Union, The Republic of Novistrana verges on collapse and numerous factions struggle for power.|
Starting with nothing more than a small base of local support, you must build a nationwide faction powerful enough to start a revolution, and oust the president... By any means necessary.
- Rise to power through the use of military force, crime, business, politics or religion
- Persuade key public figures to do your bidding using influence, wealth or force
- Harness the power of propaganda to generate rabid supporters and influence the general populace
- Manipulate the masses or silence the opposition by organizing rallies and riots, constructing crime syndicates, holding charity galas, or ordering secret police 'hits'
- Explore living & breathing cities with thousands of citizens, each with individual routines and behavioral patterns
- Lead by compassion or ruthless aggression, but beware, as every action can have untold repercussions and consequences on the future of your Republic
|System:||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
|Grafika:||32MB RAM, karta ze wspomaganiem 3D, DirectX 8.1|