|Parkan II is a 3D space simulator combined with first person action planet side. In the game players will get an opportunity to explore a vast universe, visit different planets, their satellites, huge space stations and immense space destroyers.|
Be it in the cockpit of the spaceship, inside a tank or just with a laser rifle in hand, gamers will have to fight against multiple enemies in outer space, on planets' surface, inside military bases or even on the debris of some ancient civilizations. Open ended game play provides players the ability to choose their own destiny, to become a merchant or a colonizer, a mercenary or a pirate.
As players advance through the game, they'll be able to upgrade spaceships and ground vehicles with new types of weapons and military equipment. Gamers can capture planets or even whole star systems, build up their own empire, command armies of warbots and change the face of the universe.
- The long-awaited follow-up to the cult game "Parkan: Chronicles of the Empire"
- Unique mix of several genres: action, RPG, strategy and space simulator.
- Huge game universe: more than 500 solar systems available for exploration
- Several lines of development of the character: colonizer, pirate, trader or mercenary.
- Multiple diverse ways to modernize the spacecraft and battle suit
- Wide freedom of action: battle in space and board enemy ships, explore planets, capture enemy bases and conquer solar systems
|System:||Windows 2000, Windows XP|
|Procesor:||zalecany 2.4GHz Intel P4|
|Pamięć:||zalecany 1GB RAM|
|Grafika:||NVIDIA GeForce z obsługą Pixel Shading lub ATI Radeon 9500 (zalecana NVIDIA GeForce FX lub ATI Radeon 9700 Pro)|
|Dysk:||co najmniej 2.5GB wolnego miejsca|
|Dźwięk:||karta kompatybilna z systemem Windows|
|Uwaga:||karty graficzne NVIDIA GeForce serii MX oraz FX 5200 nie są obsługiwane|