|It all started long ago - and not with a bang, but with a whimper. Times are good. The Soviet Union has crumbled and the old enemies are long gone. Regions and states that used to be notorious flashpoints, like Libya, the Middle East and Africa are quieter now than at any time in their histories.|
It hardly makes sense to maintain a large standing army anymore. So, responding to popular demand, politicians begin reducing military outlays and start automating their defences. In order to keep dictators and terrorists from taking advantage of the situation, all tactical planning in each region has been given to a computer.
The system has direct command and control over the remaining troops and automatically controlled weaponry (such as the missile silos). Budding conflicts can be solved by the computer alone. A total of 29 such systems have been installed meantime.
HELI HEROES updates the old - school Shoot'em up arcade machine games to new dimensions on today's PCs. The player commands an AH - 64 Apache Longbow or a Russian Hokum helicopter. The goal is to fly through various levels and carry out the mission objectives. During the mission, the player will find a different type of weapon and additional offensive and defensive systems on the map. The game's look and feel is made up of a 3D landscape that the player flies his helicopter over, through and into. The mix of reality and Sci - Fi missions vary from destroying Iraqi oilfields up to fighting against the "Big Boss" enemies in Alaska.
- Fast and fun to play, packed with intense action
- The player can jump right in and start playing
- No need to learn complex menus, keys or unit lists
- Easy to understand missions with clear - cut goals
- Support for pads and joysticks
- Single Player and Companion Mode for 2 - player simultaneous play
- Internet competition and campaign mode
- High - quality graphics with support for Geforce 3 and other top cards
- Resolutions from 640x480 to 2048x1800 in 16 / 32 bit colour depth
- Music in Dolby Digital 5.1, designed to enhance, not distract
|System:||Windows 98, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7|
|Pamięć:||128MB RAM (zalecane 256MB RAM)|
|Grafika:||64MB RAM (zalecane 128MB RAM), karta ze wspomaganiem 3D, DirectX|
|Dysk:||co najmniej 300MB wolnego miejsca (zalecane 500MB wolnego miejsca)|
|Dźwięk:||zalecana karta 5.1|