|The game uses the latest Earth III engine. Storing objects in a format based on the mathematical model of Bezier-curves instead of polygons. Giving an as yet unseen level of detail, only limited by the hardware used. A native T&L rendering module supports per pixel shaders and bone calculation directly on advanced graphic cards.|
In the game the player can choose from one of the four conflicting parties: ED - after the destruction of the EARTH, the leaders of the Eurasian Dynasty escaped on board an evacuation fleet. Now they are fighting for the survival of the human species.
Their base is one large building comprising of smaller variable parts.
- LC - This peace loving Matriarchal society must fight to find a new base and home after the destruction of the Earth. LC buildings have few possibilities to upgrade, therefore, the ability to lift off and move quickly to a new location.
- UCS - these machines evolved from the UCS battle machines. During the long flight to Mars, the computer decided to kill all human survivors and start conquering the Solar system with its own mechanical army.
- Aliens - alien renegades were imprisoned a long ago time in the history of Mars. In 2160 landing UCS ships awoke them from their deep sleep. Now they are trying to escape their prison and to establish new bases in the solar system.
- All character parties have the possibility of developing new technologies. Work on technologies are done in research centers on the planet surfaces. Each species can develop as many technologies at one time as they have technology centers. They will have access to technology trees to manage work on new technologies.
- New dimensions to the game will be created by using virtual agents. Agents are freelancers available for hire who help a player during the game. Each agent has different abilities (they can help with research, unit commands, increasing mining efficiency etc.) agents can be hired and fired during the game. Not all agents are available all the time. If an agent is hired by one player, it will not be available for the others.
- 4 single player campaigns. Each campaign includes 7 missions.
- Skirmish mode possible, to be played by one player on multiplayer maps. In Skirmish mode the player fights against the computer.
- Four multiplayer modes are available.
|System:||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7|
|Procesor:||2.0GHz Single Core|
|Pamięć:||512MB RAM (zalecany 1GB RAM)|
|Grafika:||256MB RAM, Shader Model 1.3 (zalecana NVIDIA GeForce FX, 6800 Ultra lub ATI Radeon 9800+, Shader Model 2.0)|
|Dysk:||co najmniej 2GB wolnego miejsca (zalecane 6GB wolnego miejsca)|
|Dźwięk:||zalecana karta 5.1|
|Uwaga:||połączenie internetowe niezbędne podczas gry|