|Cities in Motion 2: Metro Madness|
|Ever wanted to have a shorter metro for the night time, or a very long version for the rush hour? Well, now it's possible ! The Metro Madness pack features customizable metro trains that you can put together car by car and alter the setup for different timetables.|
It also boasts five brand new metro trains (each with three different cars) and the possibility to place metro depots underground.
- Crescenta FL9: The brand new model from the Crescenta factories, the FL9, is a future classic. It features a very comfortable ride for the passengers and an impressive carrying capacity. It lacks in speed but it makes up for it by carrying such a huge amount of people. It is at its best on congested inner city routes.
- Galaxie Madressa: The Madressa might not be the quickest, but it has excellent fuel efficiency and a high capacity. This modern vehicle performs well on busy routes.
- Capitol EcoBoost: It may have an otherworldly appearance, but don't worry, it just the new EcoBoost made from recycled materials ! The Capitol Factories wanted something brand new and eco - friendly, so they used recycled material to build an all new metro train model. The unique look is very attractive to passengers.
- Capitol Rocket: With extra wide seating the Rocket is superbly comfortable to ride. It's also sturdy and needs little maintenance. It doesn't consume a lot of energy, but it's not as fast as other trains. Comfort comes with a cost!
- Arnauld Metropolis: The Metropolis, as the name states, is designed for big, bustling cities. It barely needs maintenance thanks to the solid build, and is very fuel efficient. All this combined with a high average speed means it is an excellent vehicle on busy inner city routes with passengers all day long.
|Wymagania sprzętowe takie jak dla gry "Cities in Motion 2"|
|Uwaga:||wymagana gra "Cities in Motion 2"|