|Championship Manager 5|
|Although Championship Manager 5 is the first game in the series not to be developed by Sports Interactive, Eidos has put together a dream team to ensure that it continues the series' fine heritage. |
Beautiful Game Studios boasts a 30-strong squad with over 150 years' cumulative football game development experience, all aiming to enhance the qualities that make the game such a winner. They've talked extensively to Championship Manager fans old and new to help make Championship Manager 5 the ultimate football management simulation.
The new game engine takes Champ Manager to the next level of playability with faster processing, more accurate player actions and comprehensive tactics.Championship Manager 5
- A faster gaming experience with massively reduced loading times and 'constant gameplay'
- New and improved user-interface which makes navigation much easier
- Uses data supplied by PFS (Professional Football System), a long-standing agency who provide information to clubs and managers around the world
- A whole host of improvements to the 2D match engine
- More user-friendly and effective training module devised in conjunction with Charlton 1st Team Coach Mervyn Day
- Improved tactics screen that as well as adding arrows for players to make runs, lets managers instructs players where to play the ball
- More comprehensive scouting system enabling searches for specific 'player types' to be carried out
- A fully realistic transfer model, encompassing finances, reputation and player personalities
|System:||Windows 2000, Windows XP|
|Procesor:||700MHz Intel P3 lub podobny|
|Grafika:||4MB RAM, karta ze wspomaganiem 3D, DirectX 8.1|