|Beachlife StoryThink Fun, Sun, Sand and Sex and you've captured what Beach Life is all about. |
Set against a variety of exotic locations around the world, players must fight it out to build the best possible holiday experience for their guests and then watch the results. Along the way they'll experience all the joys and the headaches of a typical package holiday ; from romance and overindulgence to dodgy water and half-built apartments.
Beach Life offers the gamer something different to what they've ever experienced before. Offering the planning and management options of a Tycoon style game with the people watching intrigue of The Sims.
Players must build and run their island whilst reacting to the needs of their guests and then watching the hilarious and sometimes disastrous consequences.
- Develop Your Own Unique Holiday Resort.
- Choose from over 50 different rides, attractions and facilities. Focus on water-based activities with Jetski's, Paragliding, Speedboats, Pedaloes, Party Cruises and Snorkelling. Or build up your beaches with Barbecues, Beach Discos, Volleyball and Event Stages and many others.
- Outrageous And Hilarious. Laugh (or cry) as your guests get up to all kinds of antics including Wet T Shirt Contests, Beauty Contests, Beach Parties and 'booze' cruises. See the guests get ill, get drunk, get horny or get fighting!
- Rich Character Behaviours. Rather than the usual faceless, nameless people that appear in many sim games, Beach Life features strongly differentiated character types with their own traits and preferences. We've got sun-worshippers, lager-louts, sporting types, party-goers, you name it, we've got it.
- Challenging and Enduring Gameplay. Beach Life features two main modes of play: Campaign-style and Freeform. The campaign mode puts fourteen different resort challenges in front of the player; each features different environments, weather patterns, guest types, hazards and objectives. In the Freeform mode, players may choose any island they've previously completed in the campaign and mode and play with it any way they like, ad infinitum.
- Cool soundtrack and A Built-In MP3 Player
- 'Voyeur' Mode. With the aid of the built in 'camera' facility with zoom lens, players can track individuals in their resort as they go about their holidays. There's even an option to take 'photos' of your favourite moments which can then be printed, emailed to friends or posted to the Beach Life website
|System:||Windows 2000, Windows XP|
|Grafika:||32MB RAM, karta ze wspomaganiem 3D, DirectX 8.0|